Friday, January 8, 2010

A full relaxing day!

It is our last full day in Samara...let's make it relaxing and all for me. After breakfast at Playa Paraiso we go to the beach in the more secluded area.
When he gets a little too hot and we start roasting we decide to enjoy the hotel pool. We are the only one there ... the kids have fun, Alain gets some pizza for lunch. It is always the best treat!

In the afternoon, we enjoy a stroll on the beach, a little shopping at the lady with the good karma.

The dutch man, owner of a cafe on the beach, is semi-complaining about the Christmas crowd, I can not see what he is talking about. Samara still seem secluded and pleasant...maybe I should go back off season to understand him. I would guess it has been a while since he has experience crowd.

For dinner we have a great local experience at a local beach restaurant Sheriff (who would have thought we that name!).

No comments:

Post a Comment